[Zbrafish] Re: high fat diet

Caitlin Stewart-Swift via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by Caitlin.Stewart_swift from tufts.edu)
Wed Dec 17 15:17:19 EST 2008

Dear All,

               I would not recommend letting Drosophila maggots getting
anywhere near a zebrafish facility.  Unfortunately I cannot recommend an
alternative high fat feed, I can offer experience with a fly infested
fish lab, which is highly unpleasant and almost impossible to correct.
Hence why I would discourage flies.

Cheers and Best Wishes,

Caitlin Stewart-Swift
Zebrafish Facility Manager