[Zbrafish] Shipping wt/tg zebrafish - Biosafety

David Lains via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by david from zebrafish.org)
Mon Dec 22 13:27:40 EST 2008

Hello Anil

Here is the basic shipping protocol:
http://zfin.org/zf_info/zfbook/chapt1/1.7.html

Please feel free to contact me with specific details as I maybe able to help
you further.

Best Fishes
David Lains <}}}><
Aquaculturist, Research Assistant