[Zbrafish] cryopreservation service

CryoDanio via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by joymurphyknapp from gmail.com)
Mon Dec 29 15:37:12 EST 2008

Hello,

I am interested in starting a business that would provide zebrafish
cryopreservation services, including sperm freezing, storage and
thawing for in vitro fertilization.  I'm trying to get a feel for what
level of demand exists in the zebrafish community.

As a former technician myself, I know the amount of time and resources
needed to perfect the skill of cryopreservation.  It seems likely to
me that some labs would rather pay to have this done professionally
than incur the costs of learning it themselves.  I would like to hear
other peoples' thoughts on the idea.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Joy