[Zbrafish] Dechorionation of zebrafish embryos
(by dongrep from yahoo.com)
Mon Feb 4 05:41:45 EST 2008
I want to dechorionate zebrafish embryos by pronase
treatment. I have some questions regarding the same.
Following are the questions.
1) Is pronase and proteinase K same?
2) From where pronase can be order, Is it Sigma or
Merck or which company?
3) How is pronase stock prepared, is it dissolved in
water or which buffer of what pH?
4) What is the working concentration of pronase for
5) Any other suggestions regarding dechorionation is
Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ
More information about the Zbrafish