[Zbrafish] brain and nervous system identification

Melissa Haendel via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by mhaendel from uoneuro.uoregon.edu)
Thu Feb 14 13:10:02 EST 2008

Hi Chris,

I am the curator at ZFIN responsible for the anatomy ontology.  If the
below suggestions are not sufficient, please don't hesitate to email us
with specific questions.

One atlas that is very helpful is the Mueller and Wulliman "Atlas of
early zebrafish brain development" Elsevier, 2005. The ISBN number is
0444517383. It has many sections and expression domains at 2, 3, and 5dpf.

Another good contact would be Tom Hawkins, thomas.hawkins from ucl.ac.uk, in
Steve Wilson's Lab, who is working on annotation of the zebrafish brain.

Cheers,
Melissa Haendel