[Zbrafish] Help with new cabinets

April via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by april from zebrafish.org)
Mon Feb 18 14:27:00 EST 2008

Hi Becky,
As Bill mentioned, we use Rubbermaid cabinets to store items in our
fish room.  You can see the exact cabinets we use at the following
link, http://www.rubbermaid.com/rubbermaid/product/product.jhtml?
prodId=HPProd130010#.

Very best,

April

On Feb 18, 2008, at 9:38 AM, Burdine, Rebecca D wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Our current fish facility was outfitted with metal cabinets which
> are rusting through (big shock).  Our department has agreed to help
> us replace them.
>
> I was wondering what people have in their facilities?  Is anyone
> using plastic?   Does anyone have suggestions as to vendors or as
> to other rust proof material?
>
> These are standard under counter cabinets.  Nothing fancy.
>
> Thanks,
> Becky

> Rebecca D. Burdine, Ph.D.
> Assistant Professor
> Dept. of Molecular Biology
> Princeton University
> Washington Road Mof 433
> Princeton, NJ 08544
>
> Phone: (609) 258-7515
> Fax: (609) 258-1343
> Email: rburdine from princeton.edu
> Admin Assistant: Cathy Falk (609) 258-1604

April R. Freeman (Mazanec)
ZIRC Manager
Zebrafish Int.'l Resource Center
5274 University of Oregon