[Zbrafish] 2008 international meeting announcement

Chi-Bin Chien via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by chi-bin.chien from neuro.utah.edu)
Tue Feb 19 18:44:24 EST 2008

To all of our zebrafish and medaka colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that the meeting website for the 2008
International Zebrafish meeting has now gone live:

http://www.union.wisc.edu/zebrafish/index.html

A description of the meeting follows below, and more information is
available on the website. Important deadlines: Abstract submission,
April 14, 2008; Lodging reservations, May 19, 2008.

2008 Organizing Committee:

Sharon Amacher, UC Berkeley, USA
Laure Bally-Cuif, GSF-Research Center for Environment and Health, Germany
Chi-Bin Chien, University of Utah, USA
Matthias Hammerschmidt, MPI Immunobiology, Germany
Koichi Kawakami, National Institute of Genetics, Japan
Brant Weinstein, NICHD/NIH, USA

=======================
8th International Meeting on Zebrafish Development and Genetics
June 25-29, 2008 - Madison, WI, USA

The organizers of the 2008 International Zebrafish Development and
Genetics Conference welcome all interested scientists to join us for
discussion of their latest results and ideas. The schedule will
feature a variety of oral sessions, posters, and vendors, as well as
opportunities to socialize on the shores of Lake Mendota.

This year's schedule will feature extra time for free discussion, as
well as a workshop format featuring topics suggested by the
community. (Thanks to all of those who wrote in to suggest workshop
topics.) We have also provided extra information about bus
connections, as an alternate way to reach Madison from Chicago or
Milwaukee airports.

Please join us for an exciting program that will reflect the rapid
expansion and growing impact of our field.