[Zbrafish] Aquatic Habitats and Marine Biotech Merger

dillons from aquaticeco.com via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by dillons from aquaticeco.com)
Wed Feb 27 11:42:39 EST 2008

On February 11, 2008, Aquatic Eco-Systems, Inc., announced the
acquisition of Marine Biotech, Inc. Our goal in this merger is to
establish a single, industry-leading company that customers can look
to for products and services in the aquatics industry. We'll meet this
goal by combining the efforts and the expertise of both entities. The
merger will allow us to offer the best design and engineering
services, products, systems, customer service and support to the
pharmaceutical, biomedical research, academic and aquaculture
communities.

Both companies will continue to operate "business as usual" with
facilities, product lines, sales, customer service and support and
contractual obligations with customers remaining in effect and
unchanged. All existing product lines will remain in production and be
supported into the foreseeable future. Ultimately, the customer will
benefit from this merger as we move to jointly develop and offer state-
of-the-art products, systems, technologies and services

This is an exciting time for us all as our unification enables us to
better serve customers everywhere.

Please contact either company if you have any questions.

Dillon Streets
Sales Manager
Aquatic Habitats
Email: dillons from aquaticeco.com