[Zbrafish] Re: Does anybody have pSP64T vector?

Tony Cheuk-Chung Ho via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by cheuk.chung from gmail.com)
Wed Feb 27 23:51:35 EST 2008

I use the pSP64T(NE) plasmid in my study, it is a variant the pSP64T/
pSP64 plasmid. pSP64T plasmid is a modified version of the pSP64
plasmid (Promega). It was originally design by Krieg and Melton(1984)
to be a translation vector for in vitro transcription. In addition to
it's original features, it contains added Xenopus beta-globin 5'- and
3'- UTR and ploy-A tail.
You should refer to the original Krieg and Melton paper (1984 Nucleic
acids research. 12:7057-7070) for more information.

Cheers,
Tony