[Zbrafish] Thought I'd pass along bulb pricing

Mike.Kacergis from gmail.com via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by Mike.Kacergis from gmail.com)
Wed Jan 16 11:14:45 EST 2008

I came across a source of bulbs that are about 1/3 the price of the
large scientific suppliers.

An example is the bulb for our fluorescent scope. It takes an HBO 103
w/2 OSRAM 100W 23V DC 2 electrodes. The manufacturer of the scope was
charging us approximately $315 per bulb.

The same bulb from Atlanta Light Bulbs is only $117.00
In light of budgetary cut-backs and funding issues here is one
supplier worth dealing with.

www.atlantalightbulbs.com

Atlanta Light Bulbs Inc.
1810 Auger Drive