[Zbrafish] Feeding C. elegans to Zebrafish?

David Lains via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by david from zebrafish.org)
Fri Jan 25 13:52:24 EST 2008

Hello Shizuka

Aquarium hobbyists use microworms, Walter worms and vinegar eels as live
food for feeding fry.  I would assume C elegans would be very similar to
these nematodes as food item.

Best Fishes
David Lains <}}}><
Aquaculturist, Research Assistant
Zebrafish International Resource Center
5274 University of Oregon
Eugene, Or 97403
Email: david from zebrafish.org
pH: (541) 346-6028 ext. 18
fax: (541) 346-6151

-----Original Message-----
From: zbrafish-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu
[mailto:zbrafish-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu] On Behalf Of
s_uchida21 from yahoo.co.jp
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 8:35 PM
To: bionet-organisms-zebrafish from moderators.isc.org
Subject: [Zbrafish] Feeding C. elegans to Zebrafish?

Dear All:

Hello.  I have a question concerning food for zebrafish.  For an
experimental purpose, I would like to feed c. elegans to zebrafish.

Do any of you have feeded c. elegans to your fish?

Any comments are welcome.

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Shizuka