[Zbrafish] Re: Feeding C. elegans to Zebrafish?

Burdine, Rebecca D via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by rburdine from Princeton.EDU)
Mon Jan 28 13:31:24 EST 2008

Just FYI,

You can grow C. elegans in spinning flask culture to obtain large
amounts of them.  I haven't don it myself in a very long time, but I am
sure the C. elegans most recent wormbook or their website would have

Rebecca D. Burdine, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Dept. of Molecular Biology
Princeton University
Washington Road Mof 433
Princeton, NJ 08544
Phone: (609) 258-7515
Fax: (609) 258-1343
Email: rburdine from princeton.edu
Admin Assistant: Cathy Falk (609) 258-1604