[Zbrafish] albino zebrafish

David Lains via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by david from zebrafish.org)
Tue Jul 8 12:44:29 EST 2008

Hello Els

We have albino^b4 available at the Zebrafish International Resource Center.

Currently we have heterozygous incrossed embryos available.

I would be glad to ship to you if you can not find homozygous fish.

Best Fishes
David Lains <}}}><
Aquaculturist, Research Assistant
Zebrafish International Resource Center
5274 University of Oregon
Eugene, Or 97403
Email: david from zebrafish.org
pH: (541) 346-6028 ext. 18
fax: (541) 346-6151

-----Original Message-----
From: zbrafish-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu
[mailto:zbrafish-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu] On Behalf Of Els
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 6:53 AM
To: bionet-organisms-zebrafish from moderators.isc.org
Subject: [Zbrafish] albino zebrafish

Hi,

Since I'm interested in testing some eye-specific proteins in the
zebrafish I'm looking for a homozygous albino zebrafish line.
Does anyone know a source where I can buy them? (adults and/or
embryos)

Greetz,
Els

Els Janssens
PhD-student
Animal Physiology and Neurobiology Department
Neural Circuit Development and Regeneration
Naamsestraat 61, bus 2464
B-3000 Leuven
Belgium
Phone:  +32 16 323987
Fax: +32 16 324262
E-mail: els.janssens from bio.kuleuven.be