[Zbrafish] Re: Antibodies to detect necrosis

Ana Schneider via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by schneiderac from gmail.com)
Sat Jul 19 15:24:40 EST 2008

There's an article by Amali et al (Journal of Biomedical Science (2006) 13:
225–232) where they looked for apoptosis in liver cells of embryos  using
TUNEL method. After 7 days they observed  a diminished  number of apoptotic
bodies,  due to the increasing number of necrotic bodies.  I hope it helps
you.
Regards,
Ana Schneider