[Zbrafish] Zebrafish Line Information

carole wilson via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by ucgahar from ucl.ac.uk)
Thu Jul 24 07:13:31 EST 2008

Dear all,

finally managed to get the Zebrafish line database online, the hope
is that it will house all the lines that the community is willing to
share with others in the UK and therefore alleviating some of the
importing problems.  I have already started by uploading some of the
lines that UCL holds in its stock centre and are available to the
community and I would encourage everyone else who has lines to share
to also upload them.

Please can you send this information on to anyone who might be
interested and who may have been left off of this list

Hopefully this will be a useful resource.

The database can be found at http://www.ucl.ac.uk/zebrafish-group/
fishfacility/index.php

Carole Wilson
Fish Facility Manager