[Zbrafish] blood extraction

maria chiara pelleri via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by maripelleri from hotmail.com)
Tue Jun 3 08:23:59 EST 2008

Hi!
Thank you for the article.
I have an other question: to  avoid that blood coagulates, where do you put the sample after the extraction?
I tried to use the haparin, but this anticoagulant stop the polymerase activity and I need to use the sample of blood to extract RNA and make PCR...