[Zbrafish] Antibodies for apoptosis

s_uchida21 from yahoo.co.jp via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by s_uchida21 from yahoo.co.jp)
Thu Jun 5 07:07:19 EST 2008

Dear All:

Hello.  We are currently performing TUNEL assay to see if there are
apoptosis going on or not after a morpholino injection.  We want to
confirm the results by performing immunohistochemistry with anti-
caspase antibodies.  At the moment, we have the following 3 antibodies
in our fridge:

(1)  Cleaved Caspase-3 (Asp175) antibody:  Cell Signaling Technology,

(2)  Cleaved Caspase-7 (Asp198) antibody:  Cell Signaling Technology,

(3)  Cleaved Caspase-9 (Asp330) antibody:  Cell Signaling Technology,

Do any of you have experience with the above mentioned antibodies
using in zebrafish embryos?

If not, could you suggest which antibody to use for apoptosis?

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Shizuka