[Zbrafish] Maximum Zebrafish Age

Julian Cocks via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by j.cocks from victorchang.unsw.edu.au)
Sun Jun 22 21:08:15 EST 2008

Dear Zebrafish Facility Managers
			I am intending to gain a broad survey of a
large proportion of the zebrafish facilities on the maximum age they
allow their fish to reach in their facilities.  As we know fish like
any animal fish become more susceptible to pathogens as they get
older, and less useful as an effective breeding animal.  I hope to
gain a large response so I can summarize the results and email them
back to everyone.
							Julian Cocks
Julian Cocks
Aquarium Manager
Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute
St Vincent's Hospital
384 Victoria Street			Lab	Tel: +61-2-9295 8535
Darlinghurst NSW 2010	             	Aquarium	Tel: +61-2-9295 8361
Sydney, Australia 				Fax: +61-2-9295 8501
email: j.cocks from victorchang.unsw.edu.au
Web: http://www.victorchang.com.au