[Zbrafish] Microsporidiosis

sarah via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by sspinette from ric.edu)
Wed Jun 25 12:32:23 EST 2008

I suspect that we may have some fish with Microsporidiosis infection.
>From reading that I have done it seems that I should euthenize ALL of
the fish in the AHAB benchtop system and empty all water and clean all
tanks and resevoir. But I have also read that this parasite may not be
killed by common disinfection agents. How can I completely rid the
system of this agent? can things be taken apart and autoclaved? Has
anyone else encountered this and what did you do?  PLEASE HELP!!!