[Zbrafish] Gynogenetic diploid zebrafish

casey via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by caseyroot from yahoo.com)
Tue Mar 4 13:10:03 EST 2008

I am working on creating gynogenetic diploid zebrafish.  I am using
The Zebrafish Book as a guide.  It has a protocol listed; however, it
does not tell you how you know if you've been successful.  Does
anybody know how to identify gynogenetic diploid embryos?  Also, does
anybody have a better/different protocol than what is given in The
Zebrafish Book?  Thanks for your help...