[Zbrafish] Fluke-tabs and spawning

martam via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by marta.manzoni from gmail.com)
Tue Mar 11 06:19:02 EST 2008

Hi everybody,
I used anti fluke tabs to remove trematodes from our zebrafish colony.
I used the dosage recommended by the supplier, and it seems the
treatment worked well.
But, right now I have problems with zebrafish spawning and I am quite
frustrated.
Fishes seem to be healthy, but actually males do not look very
"yellow" and apparently females do not get gravid.
Has anyone ever observed anything similar? Does anyone have any
suggestion to improve spawning (water parameters are ok..)?
Thank you
marta