[Zbrafish] Albino Zebrafish

FritzXC23 via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by fritsa01 from gettysburg.edu)
Mon Nov 3 22:40:25 EST 2008

Hi everyone! I am a junior undergraduate biochemistry major at
Gettysburg College and I am working on a research project that
investigates the effects of vitamin A deficiency on the development of
ocular colobomas. I am trying to depigment the zebrafish embryos using
phenylthiourea. I was wondering if anyone has used this tyrosinase
inhibitor before, and if so at what time and for how long were the
embryos dosed in a 0.003% solution of PTU? Thanks so much for your
help!