[Zbrafish] Antibody for SOX9a Zebrafish

Antibody via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by ab from anaspec.com)
Tue Nov 11 18:02:11 EST 2008

Hi Jorge,
AnaSpec sells rabbit polyclonal anti-SOX9 antibody (cat# 28138) which will work for zebrafish SOX9a.

Warm regards,

Daniel

[Zbrafish] Antibody for SOX9a Zebrafish
Jorge Soares via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by j.s.soares from gmail.com)
Wed Aug 1 08:07:04 EST 2007

  a.. Next message: [Zbrafish] PH meter
  b.. Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]

Antibody (mono or poli) that binds to SOX9a from Zebrafish, still leaving
the TFBS (transcription Factor Bionding Site) open for it to be able to link
to the DNA i'm studying.

Does anyone know of a company that produces it?

Cheers.

Jorge