[Zbrafish] Feeding time(s) and light cycles for zf?

Peter Marvit via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by pmarvit from gmail.com)
Mon Nov 17 12:52:21 EST 2008

OK, a naive question: What are the light cycles that folks use for
their zebrafish colonies? Do you differentiate between adults who are
breeding versus young or adults who will not be breeding?

As a corollary, when do you feed your colonies? Are there any
noticeable differences, for example, between feeding in the morning or
afternoon or soon before "lights out"? Do you do just one or more than
one daily feeding? Or do you have an "every nth-day" schedule?

I'm anticipating restarting a very small experimental school of fish,
but not for breeding purposes. And, yes, I need to go back through the
archives for food suppliers....

Cheers,
Peter

--
: Peter Marvit, PhD
:<pmarvit at gmail dot com OR pmarvit at psyc dot umd dot edu>