[Zbrafish] Re: Feeding time(s) and light cycles for zf?

Leviathan via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by jason.cockington from gmail.com)
Thu Nov 20 22:13:05 EST 2008

Hi peter et al.,

We also use a 14/10 cycle.  Our rooms come on at 8am, and our brood
tanks have dawns at 9am, 11am, 1pm, and 2pm.  Plenty of egg collecting
time!

We also feed multiple times throughout the day, day light fish get fed
at 9, 11, and 2pm with INVE NRD5/8 and Skretting PerlaAQ.  Then all
fish receive an artemia feed at 4pm ish.

Our fry get fed golden pearls throughout the day, as well as receiving
green water and artemia.

http://www.nezhaonline.org/library_items/7/Danio_rerio_Larval_Rearing_Protocol.doc

hope this helps,

jason