[Zbrafish] detecting 2 bp SSLP

Chi-Bin Chien via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by chi-bin.chien from neuro.utah.edu)
Thu Nov 27 15:07:53 EST 2008

Tom--if this is a marker you'll use a lot, it may be easier to
amplify and sequence a few hundred bp of neighboring genomic DNA from
the two mapping strains, find a good SNP, and develop a CAPS or dCAPS
marker.

Chi-Bin Chien