[Zbrafish] Latest Zebrafish Microarray?

Weibin Zhou via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by weibinz from med.umich.edu)
Wed Apr 1 13:50:03 EST 2009

Dear Colleagues:

Although Affimatrix is marketing a microarray set for zebrafish expression analysis, it seems to me that its design is kind of outdated as their webpage shows the chip was designed according to the genome release of 2003. so I am looking for an up-to-date version of microarray for zebrafish. If you happen to know any information about this, I'd appreciate if you could reply.

Thanks a lot.

Weibin