[Zbrafish] Latest Zebrafish Microarray?

Georg Otto via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by georg.otto from tuebingen.mpg.de)
Wed Apr 1 14:35:43 EST 2009

Dear Weibin,

afaik the most updated zebrafish microarray is the one from Agilent,
which I think has been designed 2007. Check their website here:

http://www.chem.agilent.com/en-us/products/instruments/dnamicroarrays/
zebrafisholigomicroarraykit/pages/default.aspx

Hope that helps,

Georg