[Zbrafish] Paramecium

Lawrence, Christian via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by Christian.Lawrence from childrens.harvard.edu)
Wed Apr 8 15:04:10 EST 2009

ZIRC does.

Their protocol is up on their website.

www.zebrafish.org

On 4/8/09 3:57 PM, "v-ambriz from windstream.net" <v-ambriz from windstream.net> wrote:

Does any one has a good protocol for breeding and feeding paramecium for fry?  I being using the one that it comes with the culture, however, I don't get enough reproduction. Plus I will like to know if some one has a better food, than the wheat grains that my culture comes with.