[Zbrafish] Re: Construct/transposase [ ]

haytcb from gmail.com via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by haytcb from gmail.com)
Mon Feb 2 09:36:42 EST 2009

well~This concentration should work well~~but I just wonder what you
mean by cRNA...

Actually, you should inject your constructs together with the
transposase mRNA.

Good luck :)