[Zbrafish] four types of microinjection molds for $25 a piece

Elizabeth Laver via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by elizabeth.laver from gmail.com)
Mon Feb 2 14:26:11 EST 2009

We have purchased four different types of microinjection molds from Adaptive
Science Tools at http://adaptivesciencetools.com/index.html and use them
according to what we are doing with the embryos. All types of molds are
$25.00 each.
Zebrafish Injection:
TU-1 = Six ramps containing one 90 degree and one 45 degree beveled side.

Cnf-2 = Two ramps for holding dechorioned embryos used for time-lapse dorsal
or ventral imaging

Cell transplantation:
PT-1= Injection/ transplantation mold with 150 triangular divots to accept
individual embryos.

I-34 = Six ramps used for micro-injection. Both sides are at a 90-degree
angle firmly orienting the embryo.

To order molds call (774) 239-6133 or email Inject from AdaptiveScienceTools.com

They will also make molds and other bench top and fish facility equipment to
your specifications. See the website for more details.

Hope this helps.

-Elizabeth