[Zbrafish] ISH + IHC

Ming San Ma via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by mingsanma from gmail.com)
Fri Feb 27 07:43:51 EST 2009

Dear dr. Vayuputra,

I came across your question regarding combined in situ hybridisation using
anti-DIG-rhodamin as a detection method for your hybridisation, combined
with fluorescent immunohistochemistry.
I am trying the same now and encounter the same problems (no detection),
while detection with anti-DIG AP and subsequent NBT-BCIP precipitation
yields nice results. Have you succeeded in visualizing your probe
fluorescently? If yes, I'd very much appreciate your advice.

Thank you very much in advance,

--
Ming-San Ma, MD
Dept. of Neuroscience