[Zbrafish] SWISSZEBRA Meeting March 27, 2009 in Geneva, Switzerland

DOSCH Roland via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by Roland.Dosch from unige.ch)
Tue Jan 13 05:48:30 EST 2009

Dear Colleagues,

I wanted to remind you that the deadline for abstract submission for
the 2nd Swisszebra meeting in Geneva, Switzerland on March 27, 2009,
is coming up in three weeks (January 30th) and the max. number of
participants is limited to 100.

Registration is free, but required to login for abstract submission.
For registration please check the meeting website, where you also find
additional information about the meeting.

http://www.swisszebra.ch

In addition to the invited speakers (Hernan Lopez-Schier, Dirk Meyer,
Steve Wilson) 6 short talks will be selected from the submitted poster
abstracts.

We look forward to seeing you in Geneva!

Best regards,

Bozena, Daniel, Stephan and Roland

______________________________________
Roland DOSCH
Université de Genève
Département de Zoologie et Biologie Animale
Sciences III
30, quai Ernest-Ansermet
CH-1211 Genève 4
SWITZERLAND