[Zbrafish] About morpholino heating before injection

martam via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by marta.manzoni from gmail.com)
Wed Jan 14 12:43:32 EST 2009

Every people I know use a different procedure to dissolve morpholinos
before inject them. So...
Which is the correct procedure to dilute morpholino and prepare the
injection mixture?
I dissolve morpholino in Danieu buffer 1mM and freeze it.
First question: which is the best choice to store stock solution of
MO, -20°C or -80°C??
Then, do I have to thaw the oligo before heating it to 65C for 10
minutes?
Once cooled to room, dissolved and diluted to the final needed
concentration, is it better to heat the injection mix again?
Thanks a lot.