[Zbrafish] in situ and engrailed staining

Weibin Zhou via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by weibinz from med.umich.edu)
Tue Jan 20 12:49:08 EST 2009

Hi, I am wondering whether someone would be willing to share his/her experience doing in situ and immunolabeling with monoclonal antibody 4D9 (engrailed). I have tried to do this double labeling but it appears that the antibody did not work well after the in situ procedure. I appreciate very much if someone would supply any suggestions or comments. Thank you very much.