[Zbrafish] GFP and in situ

Chi-Bin Chien via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by chi-bin.chien from neuro.utah.edu)
Wed Jan 21 17:56:34 EST 2009

Weibin--

No, I don't think this is possible. GFP fluorescence is delicate, in
situs are harsh. However, GFP antigenicity can survive quite well,
and we routinely antibody stain for GFP after in situs.

Chi-Bin Chien