[Zbrafish] Construct/transposase [ ]

Jonathan Schumacher via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by jaschumac from gmail.com)
Tue Jan 27 09:56:31 EST 2009

Greetings,

I am a rookie with zebrafish transgenics and have been given a project
to inject embryos with a construct in conjunction with transposase
cRNA.  I don't see in the literature where the concentration of
construct & transposase are described.  I've been using 20ng/uL for
both construct & transposase.  Does this seem like a reasonable
concentration?  I saw on another posting that Dr. Lister described
using ng/uL concntrations.
Thoughts?

Many thanks!

Jonathan Schumacher
Research and Development Scientist
Anatomic Pathology Molecular Diagnostics
ARUP Institute for Clinical & Experimental Pathology
500 Chipeta Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Telephone: 801-583-2787 extension 2958
Fax: 801-584-5109