[Zbrafish] Re: making gels for embryo injections

Anand via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by anandc from missouri.edu)
Fri Jan 30 09:45:35 EST 2009

Hi Jonathan,

We had ours made in the workshop at MPI Tubingen.  Most university
workshops (esp. in Physics) should be able to make them from
plexiglass blocks.

Best wishes,
Anand Chandrasekhar