[Zbrafish] Re: making gels for embryo injections

Haiqiong via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by lhqkey from gmail.com)
Fri Jan 30 09:39:06 EST 2009

On Jan 29, 2:42 pm, Jonathan Schumacher <jaschu... from gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Jonathan,

I just use several glass microscope slides stick together with
transparent nail polish (so that it is thick enough), and tilt it in
the petri dish. It only makes one row (for holding embryos) per petri
dish. It works very well for me. Maybe you can give it a try.

Haiqiong
Fekete Lab
Purdue University