[Zbrafish] making gels for embryo injections (Jonathan Schumacher)

Cecilia Moens via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by cmoens from fhcrc.org)
Fri Jan 30 13:23:56 EST 2009

We purchased our microinjection molds from Clive Ellard
Instrumentation in Washington (360) 805-5406, clive from ellardinstrumentation.com
. He sells a mold for making agarose dishes with six parallel troughs
for microinjection, for $40.00 each. I'm not sure what the part number
is, but tell them you want the mold they made for the Moens lab at the
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center. Also, Adaptive Science Tools
in MA (774) 239-6133 sells a plastic mold for making agarose dishes
with 120 single wells for individual embryos (part # PT-1). These are
useful for transplantation experiments. They may sell a mold for
making troughs like the one from Clive Ellard, but I'm not certain
about this.

- Cecilia.

Cecilia B. Moens
Division of Basic Science