[Zbrafish] FW: Reminder: Zebrafish Husbandry Association Meeting - Tuesday July 14th

Lawrence, Christian via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by Christian.Lawrence from childrens.harvard.edu)
Thu Jul 9 13:02:22 EST 2009

Hello All:

Please see forwarded meeting announcement below.  This will be broadcasted over the web, so you don't have to be in Boston to attend. Contact Marie Ortega (marie.ortega from schepens.harvard.edu) for details.

Chris

Christian Lawrence
Aquatic Resources Program
Children's Hospital Boston
320 Longwood Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
617.919.2738
617.730.0836 (fax)
christian.lawrence from childrens.harvard.edu

------ Forwarded Message
From: MA Ortega <marie.ortega from schepens.harvard.edu>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 12:52:17 -0400
To: <marie.ortega from schepens.harvard.edu>
Conversation: Reminder:  ZHA Meeting this Tuesday July 14th
Subject: Reminder:  ZHA Meeting this Tuesday July 14th

ZHA Reminder,

If you have not RSVP already - please do so by tomorrow - Friday July 10th.  Please let us know if you will be present or would like to login via the web.

Zebrafish Husbandry Association
July 14th, 2009 Meeting
12:00 pm EST

"Evaluation of Various Live Feeds and Feeding Regimes
on Growth and Survival of Larval Zebrafish"

presented by

Mr. Isaac Adatto
Lead Research Technologist
Zon Laboratory and Aquatic Resources Program
Children's Hospital, Boston

Karp Research Building
8th Floor Conference Room

Directions:
http://www.childrenshospital.org/patientsfamilies/Site1393/mainpageS1393P87.html
This talk will be broadcasted via the web.  By the end of this week we will be emailing the login instructions for those of you that RSVP.

If you plan on attending in person, please let us know as well because we need to provide your name at the security desk.

Thanks.

Marie

RSVP to Marie Ortega
marie.ortega from schepens.harvard.edu