Fwd: [Zbrafish] caspase antibody

Kristen M Kwan via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by kristen from neuro.utah.edu)
Thu Jun 11 14:03:50 EST 2009

Hi there,

Here is the information for an activated caspase-3 antibody that I
have used successfully for whole-mount IF on zebrafish: BD Pharmingen
Rabbit Anti Active Caspase-3, catalog number 559565.

Good luck!
Kristen Kwan

> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: Weibin Zhou <weibinz from med.umich.edu>
>> Date: June 10, 2009 1:18:10 PM MDT
>> To: "zbrafish from magpie.bio.indiana.edu"
>> <zbrafish from magpie.bio.indiana.edu>
>> Subject: [Zbrafish] caspase antibody
>>
>> Hi,
>> could someone recommend an antibody for activated caspase-3 that
>> works on zebrafish? We would like to examine apoptotic cells with
>> whole-mount IF. Thank you very much.

Kristen M. Kwan, PhD
Department of Neurobiology and Anatomy
University of Utah