[Zbrafish] Imaging Zebrafish

Chi-Bin Chien via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by chi-bin.chien from neuro.utah.edu)
Fri Jun 12 11:43:50 EST 2009

Hi Sarah,

If you are talking about live 5 dpf fish, you will need to mount in
some way; otherwise, they will float up because of their inflated swim
bladders. Anesthetizing with tricaine and mounting in low-melt agarose
is simple and effective.

best wishes,
Chi-Bin Chien

< Dept. Neurobiology and Anatomy |       office: 1-801-585-1701 >
< Univ. Utah Medical Center      |          lab: 1-801-585-1702 >
< 20 North 1900 East, 401 MREB   |          fax: 1-801-581-4233 >
< Salt Lake City, UT  84132      | chi-bin.chien from neuro.utah.edu >
< http://chien.neuro.utah.edu                                   >