[Zbrafish] Here is an odd question for everyone

David Lains via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by david from zebrafish.org)
Mon Mar 9 14:31:06 EST 2009

Hi Becky

I know of several people from aquarium hobby who have shellfish allergies
and are allergic to Brine shrimp and cyclop-eeze.

Many fish feeds also contain shrimp or krill meal.

They still use these products but take appropriate precautions.

Hopefully a bit of warning and gloves will be all she needs to participate
in Zebrafish research.

Best Fishes
David Lains <}}}><
Aquaculturist, Research Assistant
Zebrafish International Resource Center
5274 University of Oregon
Eugene, Or 97403

Email:  <mailto:david from zfin.org> david from zebrafish.org
pH: (541) 346-6028 ext. 18
fax: (541) 346-6151