[Zbrafish] Call for Papers

African Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by submit.ajpp from academicjournals.org)
Wed Mar 18 02:48:24 EST 2009

*African Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology*

www.academicjournals.org/AJPP

Dear Colleague,

*Introducing ‘African Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology (AJPP)’*

The African Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology (AJPP) provide rapid
publication of articles in all areas of Pharmaceutical Science. The Journal
welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of
significance and scientific excellence. Papers will be published
approximately one month after acceptance. AJPP is a monthly publication and
all articles are peer-reviewed. The following types of papers are considered
for publication:

·         Original articles in basic and applied research.

·         Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays.

Our objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript(s)
within four weeks of submission. Following acceptance, a paper will normally
be published in the next issue.

Instruction for authors and other details are available on our website
www.academicjournals.org/AJPP Prospective authors should send their
manuscript(s) to ajpp from academicjournals.org <ajpp from academicjournals.rg>,
ajpp.academicjournals from gmail.com

*Open Access*

One key request of researchers across the world is unrestricted access to
research publications. AJPP is fully committed Open Access Initiative by
providing free access to all articles (both abstract and full PDF text) as
soon as they are published. We ask you to support this initiative by
publishing your papers in this journal.

*Publication Alert*

We will be glad to send you a publication alert showing the table of content
with link to the various abstracts and full PDF text of articles published
in each issue. Kindly send us an email if you will like to receive
publication alert.

Best regards,

Dr. Seetulsingh- Goorah

Editor, African Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology

http://www.academicjournals.org/AJPP

E-mail: ajpp from academicjournals.org,

 ajpp.academicjournals from gmail.com,

ajpp_acadjourn from yahoo.com