[Zbrafish] Re: Antibody production

Jed G via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by jedgold from gmail.com)
Thu Mar 26 10:13:34 EST 2009

On Mar 23, 11:19 am, "Burdine, Rebecca D" <rburd... from Princeton.EDU>
wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Does anyone have a company they would recommend for making monoclonal
> antibodies?   I am hoping to find one that is reasonably priced.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Becky

> Rebecca D. Burdine, Ph.D.
> Assistant Professor
> Dept. of Molecular Biology
> Princeton University
> Washington Road Mof 433
> Princeton, NJ 08544
> Phone: (609) 258-7515
> Fax: (609) 258-6730
> Email: rburd... from princeton.edu <mailto:rburd... from princeton.edu>
> Admin Assistant: Anna Schmedel (609) 258-5028

We've used 21st Century Biochemicals, but have had only medium success
(1 very good one of 5 zfish proteins, one ok, the rest we're redoing).
The lab next door had 4 of 5 successes. 21st C. has been quite
responsive, we've just not had good luck.

Jed Goldstone
Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution