[Zbrafish] Mouth deformation

Anne Streit via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by anne_streit from web.de)
Tue Mar 31 02:54:08 EST 2009

Hmm, I unfortunately could not open the movie, but from the description I assume it could also
be one symptome of fish-TBC. I have seen z-fish with TBC that show open jaws. (Hope for you that itŽs not!!!). But then I think you would also have
death fish from time to time and other malformations, ulcera and so on..

good luck!

Anne