[Zbrafish] Analgesia in Fish

Michael Lardelli via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by michael.lardelli from adelaide.edu.au)
Fri May 1 00:31:22 EST 2009

I would like to direct the attention of zebrafish researchers to the
following interesting conference paper:

http://www.royalsociety.org.nz/includes/download.aspx?ID=101797

"Pain" and analgesia in fish: What we know, what we do not know, and what we
need to know, before using analgesics in fish

by

Professor E. Don Stevens
Department of Biomedical Sciences
Atlantic Veterinary College
University of Prince Edward Island
Charlottetown, PE Canada C1A 4P3

Regards,

Michael

Michael Lardelli
Zebrafish Genetics Laboratory
School of Molecular and Biomedical Science The University of Adelaide,
AUSTRALIA 5005
Ph    : +61 8 8303 3212
Fax   : +61 8 8303 4362
e-mail: michael.lardelli from adelaide.edu.au CRICOS Provider Number 00123M
This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information that may be confidential and/or copyright.  If you are not the
intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email and immediately
delete this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction of this email by anyone
other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. No
representation is made that this email or any attachments are free of
viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the responsibility of the
recipient.