[Zbrafish] Analgesia in Fish

Michael Lardelli via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by michael.lardelli from adelaide.edu.au)
Sun May 3 19:23:22 EST 2009

Dear Zebrafish Researchers,

I have been informed that the method for citation of Don Stevens' paper on
analgesia in fish is:

Don E. Stevens, "Pain" and analgesia in fish: What we know, what we don't
know, and what we need to know before using analgesics in fish. Pp. 115-124
in: Proceedings of 2008 ANZCCART Conference, Auckland, New Zealand.

Regards,

Michael