[Zbrafish] ZIRC & UCL Nursery Workshop in Rome

Zoltan via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by zoltan from zebrafish.org)
Wed May 6 12:48:14 EST 2009

Dear all,

ZIRC and UCL are planning a Husbandry Workshop with emphasis on

Larval Care and Nursery Protocols

during the '6th European Zebrafish, Genetics and Development
Meeting’,
in Rome, Italy (15-19th July).

If you have interesting ideas, protocols, problems, tips, tricks, or
concerns that you think we should share and discuss at the workshop,
please contact us (see below).

Specifically, if you would like to give a 10-minute presentation on
your own nursery practices, please send us an abstract. We are trying
to cover the topics below.  However, additional suggestions for
interesting, helpful nursery topics are very welcome!

Any single one of these, or several of these (and/or additional)
issues can be addressed in your presentation (10 minute max!):
- Pre-nursery embryo care
- Nursery work protocols and organization
- Larval feeding and (live) food
- Nursery trouble-shooting
- Nursery Equipment
- Tips & Tricks

Please send your ideas, suggestions, and proposals to
Zoltan Varga 		zoltan from zebrafish.org 	or
Carole Wilson 		carole.wilson from ucl.ac.uk

We are very much looking forward to seeing you at the workshop!
Yours,

Carole and Zoltan